This guide provides product documentation and self-help for the following Adobe Analytics reporting and analysis tools:
- Analysis Workspace: The foremost feature in Adobe Analytics. Workspace provides a canvas where you can drag components to meet reporting needs.
- Adobe Analytics dashboards: This mobile app allows users mobile access to intuitive scorecards with key metrics and the ability to do more detailed breakdowns and trended reports.
- Activity Map: A browser plug-in that displays an overlay on your site showing which elements were clicked the most.
- Report Builder: An Excel add-in that allows you to retrieve Analytics data and place it directly into a workbook.
- Reporting API: Make report queries directly to Adobe’s servers, and get responses for use in your own customer reporting tools.
- Reports & Analytics: A tool with dozens of pre-built reports. Adobe recommends using Analysis Workspace for most reporting needs.
- Ad Hoc Analysis: A standalone Java application with robust reporting capabilities. This tool is no longer updated, and will be sunset on March 1, 2021.
Key Analytics Tools articles
More Analytics user guides
Analytics User Guides
Key Analytics resources