This page lists all the documentation updates for Journey Orchestration.
You can also consult the Journey Orchestration Release Notes.
- Added best practices when triggering a journey at the same time as a profile creation. Read more.
- Information has been added on how to configure a timeout for an event. Read more.
- The interface description section has been updated to reflect the new All selector menu. Read more
- Added a note on segment-based journeys’ new versions that are not recurrent. Read more
- Added information on how to sort and choose the columns to display in the segments list. Read more
- Added information on how to copy a segment’s name and ID after it has been selected. Read more
- Occurrences of Experience Platform have been harmonized accross the different pages.
- Added a link to a new tutorial video on step events reporting to Adobe Experience Platform. Read more
- The events activities section has been reorganized into dedicated sub-sections for each type of events. Read more
- Added best practices to avoid overload with segment qualfication. Read more
- Added a note to explain how to make a journey continue after an error in an action or a condition. Read more
- Added a new section on the Alpha features that are tested among a limited set of customers. Read more
- Added a new section on the integration with Intelligent Services. Read more
- Added a new section on the test profile creation. Read more
- Added information on how to use the SegmentQualification node in a journey condition or action. Read more
- A note has been added on Campaign transactional message and event publication. See Working with Adobe Campaign and Using Adobe Campaign actions.
- Information has been added on the checks that are performed when testing the Campaign Standard instance URL. Read more
- Information has been added on reaction events compatibility with Campaign Standard instances hosted on AWS or Azure servers. Read more
- A note has been added on the need to setup a capping rule when working with Campaign Standard transactional messaging. Read more
- A note has been added on the generation of real events when triggering events using the test mode. Read more
- Added information on how to change the cache duration of the token for a custom authentication data source. Read more
- Updated screenshots and text to reflect the renaming of the Finished journey state which has been changed to Closed (no entrance).
- Added information on how the language is defined for the interface. Read more
- The list of statuses of an individual’s journey has been moved to the Test mode logs section.
- Added a new section on experience event schema definition to help users configure their first event. Read more
- The home page for Journey Orchestration documentation has been updated with additionnal useful links. Read more
- Added parameter descriptions for actionExecutionErrors and fetchErrors in test logs section. Read more
- The limitations on custom actions used in a journey have been updated. You can also modify the URL field and the Authentication parameters. Read more
- New contexual help entries have been added. The custom authentication payload pane (in actions and data sources) now includes a help icon that links to this section.
- Closed journeys can now be stopped. Read more
- The interface description section has been reorganized. Read more
- The triggering of multiple events has been added to the Test mode section Read more
- The Test mode section has been updated regarding the new Wait time in test parameter. Read more
- The Test log section has been updated with external call error codes and responses. Read more
- Timezone management is now centralized in the journey properties panel. Read more here and here
- The Journey designer section has been updated to reflect recent enhancements. Read more
- The interface description has been updated with information on contextual help. Read more
- When browsing XDM fields, the friendly name is now displayed. Related sections have been updated. Read more
- The shortcut section has been udpated. The C keyboard shortcut allows you to create a new item in all list screens. Read more
- The data source and action overview pages have been improved.
- All screenshots have been updated to reflect interface changes.
- The test mode section has been updated. Read more
- Stopped journeys can now be deleted. Related documentation pages have been updated.
- Two colors are now displayed when issues are detected in a journey. Red for errors and orange for warnings. Read more
- The advanced expression editor section has been updated. Read more.
- Conditional instruction and Collection management sections have been moved and updated.
- The functions section has been updated with new examples.
- The toDateTime function documentation has been updated to reflect timezone syntax changes.