Fallout reports show where persons left (fell out) and continued through (fell through) a predefined sequence of pages.
Fallout visualizations provide more options to build your fallout reports. Fallout visualizations let you:
- Perform side-by-side comparisons of two different filters in the same report.
- Drag, drop, and rearrange funnel steps (touchpoints)
- Mix and match values from different dimensions and metrics
- Create a multi-dimensional fallout report
- Identify where customers go immediately after falling out
Fallout displays conversion and fallout rates between each step or touchpoint in a sequence.
For example, you can track a person’s fallout points during a purchase process. Just select a beginning touchpoint and a conclusion touchpoint, and add intermediate touchpoints to create a website navigation path. But you can also do multi-dimensional fallouts.
A fallout visualization is useful for analyzing:
- Conversion rates through specific processes on your site (such as a purchase or registration process).
- General, wider-scope traffic flows: Of the people who saw the home page, this flow shows how many went on to perform a search, and then how many of them eventually went on to look at a specific item.
Fallout Visualization video tutorial (4:15)