Conclusion and next steps
Congratulations! You have completed the “Implement Adobe Experience Cloud in mobile apps” tutorial!
Let’s quickly review all that you have accomplished. You have:
- Created a schema using standard and custom field groups.
- Set up a datastream.
- Configured a mobile tag property.
- Installed and implemented tag extensions in an app.
- Implemented the following capabilities in an app:
- Lifecycle data
- Event tracking
- Correctly passed Experience Cloud parameters to a webview.
- Validated the implementation using Adobe Experience Platform Assurance.
- Connected the implementation to the following Experience Cloud applications:
- Adobe Analytics
- Experience Platform
- Journey Optimizer
- Adobe Target
You are ready to begin the next phase of your journey—implementing Adobe Experience Cloud in your own mobile app!
And there is always more to learn! To build upon your implementation, here are some suggestions of other content to explore:
- Enable event forwarding. Event forwarding can easily be enabled in your datastream. Here is a hands-on lesson to configure event forwarding from the Web SDK tutorial. Use the resources created for your mobile implementation and choose XDM fields that you implemented in the app.
- Connect Customer Journey Analytics. If you created the Platform dataset, you can connect the dataset to Customer Journey Analytics. Learn more in this video tutorial
- Enable Audience Manager in your datastream. Send your XDM Experience Events to Audience Manager and start building segments based on mobile app engagement Audience Manager.
- Build a segment in Platform. If you enabled your schema and dataset for Real-Time Customer Profile, you can build segments based on your mobile app events, combine them with data from other sources and then send these segments to destinations in Real-Time Customer Data Platform. Learn more about the segment builder in this video tutorial.
- Learn more about Experience Platform. Learn more about how to ingest data from other sources and combine that with your Mobile SDK data, in Getting Started with Adobe Experience Platform for Data Architects and Data Engineers
Thank you for investing your time in learning about Adobe Experience Platform Mobile SDK. If you have questions, want to share general feedback, or have suggestions on future content, share them on this Experience League Community discussion post.