- Added nonce support to allow for stricter content security policies.
- Added personalization support for single-page applications.
- Bug Fix:
sendBeacon was not being used when
documentUnloading was set to
true or when link clicks were automatically tracked.
- Bug Fix: A link wouldn’t be automatically tracked if the anchor element contained HTML content.
- Bug Fix: Certain browser errors containing a read-only
message property were not handled appropriately, resulting in a different error being exposed to the customer.
- Bug Fix: Running the SDK within an iframe would result in an error if the iframe’s HTML page was from a different subdomain than the parent window’s HTML page.
- Bug Fix: The Opt-in object was blocking Alloy from making calls when
- Bug Fix: Make Alloy aware of requests that should return personalization offers to prevent a flickering issue.
- Remove the
syncIdentity command and support passing those IDs in the
- Support IAB 2.0 Consent Standard.
- Support passing additional IDs in the
- Support overriding the
datasetId in the
- Support Alloy Monitors (Read more)
environment: browser in the implementation details context data.