Duplicate a Package
Duplicate a package to create a package with similar settings. You can:
- Duplicate the package within the original advertiser and campaign or within different ones
- Optionally duplicate the placements within the package
- (For duplicated packages within the original campaigns) Optionally duplicate the original ads and placement-level event pixels
- Modify the flight dates of the new package
See “What’s Not Duplicated” for a list of placement settings that aren’t duplicated.
In the main menu, click Campaigns.
Click the name of the campaign to open the Packages view.
Next to the package name, click … > Duplicate.
Specify the new package settings:
Enter the new package name.
(Optional) Change the default settings.
The new package is assigned to the original advertiser and campaign.
The new package becomes active on the current day.
Placements within the original package are copied to the new package.
The ads and the placement-level event pixels aren’t copied to the new package.
What’s Not Duplicated
All settings from the original placements are duplicated except:
- Experiment settings
- (If you change the flight dates) Custom ad scheduling
- (If you don’t attach ads) Custom ad weighting and scheduling
- Default placements for programmatic guaranteed (PG) deals and placements for Simple Ad Serving deals
- (If you copy placements to a different campaign):
- Geo targets
- Event pixels
- Placement-level DoubleVerify Authentic Brand Safety segments (which override the advertiser-level segments)