Release Notes: Jan 2020
The following features are included in the Jan '20 release. Check your Marketo edition for feature availability.
Features denoted by a star ( ) are paid add-ons. Please contact your Marketo Engage representative to learn more.
The following features will be released on January 17, 2020.
Core Marketo Engage Adobe Application
- Adobe Experience Manager Asset Selector: Quickly access assets that align with your brand with AEM assets available directly in Marketo Engage. Note: While this feature is available in both our Marketo Sky and classic experiences, the administrative capabilities can be found in our Classic experience. You must be a customer of AEM Assets and have version 6.5 or higher.
Currently, AEM Asset Selector is only fully supported in Firefox. It is not supported in Safari, and it may not work in the latest version of Chrome (v. 80), depending on your SameSite cookie settings.
- Microsoft Dynamics - Sync Lead to CRM in Real Time: Real-time syncing of leads and contacts between Marketo Engage and Microsoft Dynamics. Create leads or contacts and see them in Microsoft Dynamics immediately with the “Sync Person to Microsoft” flow action.
- LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms Additional Field Mapping: Capture lead data from LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms to create more relevant experiences for both sales and marketing touchpoints. Pull in hidden fields, consent fields, and the test leads field into Marketo Engage.
- Email Template Dependencies API: Get a list of assets that depend on an email template to understand scope of potential changes and address dependencies to templates can be altered and deleted faster.
- Multi-Instance Management Enhancements: Navigate to the instance you need quickly with a scrollable and alphabetical dropdown menu of your subscriptions.
- New Account Discovery (BETA) : Use Account Profiling to discover net-new target accounts for your ABM strategy based on your AI-powered ideal customer profile model. View, select, and import recommended new accounts, along with their AI-based fit and intent data indicators, that do not already exist inside your Marketo Engage lead and account database for ABM targeting. Immediately available for qualifying Account Profiling customers.
Releasing Throughout the Quarter
The following features are on a non-quarterly cycle and will be released throughout the coming months.
- Marketo Engage Leads Integration: Bring Sales and Marketing together with a unified view of leads across Bizible and Marketo Engage. With this update, Marketo Engage can now be used as an additional lead data source, so you no longer have to wait for leads to sync with the CRM to report on lead generation.
- Discover Enhancements: Get more from our Discover Boards in Bizible with enhancements developed from customer feedback, like the ability to drill down to transactional records from tiles and attributes, add essential record counts and corresponding cost-per metrics, and add/remove dashboard filters for multiple dashboards. You will also be taken directly to the default dashboard upon login.
- Image Editing: Access Adobe’s editing capabilities without having to leave Marketo Engage. This new functionality allows you to easily do things like enhance, crop, and add text to images directly in Design Studio.
- Salesforce Lightning Bulk Actions: Enhance Sales efficiency and keep buyers engaged with the ability to add up to 200 contacts/leads to campaigns and send them Marketo Engage emails in bulk with Salesforce Lightning.
- Mobile Support for Salesforce1: You now have on-the-go mobile access to all Sales Insight features, like Interesting Moments and Web Activities & Emails, right in the Salesforce1 app.
- UI Enhancements: Updated interface with enhancements to readability and a design consistent with our Marketo Sky experience.
- Grid Components: Optimize your Sales Connect instance with new grid customization functionalities. Choose which columns to display, search for columns, select/deselect all columns, and determine how many rows of data you want to see on each page.
- Content Lockdown: Maximize brand alignment with a subscription-wide setting that controls whether non-admins have the ability to create and edit templates and campaigns.
TLS 1.0 & 1.1 Deprecation: In a continued effort to integrate with Adobe’s release structure, we are shifting the deprecation of TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 to January 13, 2020. More detailed information can be found here.
Product Release Webinar Join us on March 3rd at 11:00AM PT / 2:00PM ET for a live webinar hosted by our product team and learn more about the features included in this release.