User Access Details
What do Admins and non-Admins have access to?
Admin User Permissions
Admins can view all templates.
Admins can view all campaigns.
Admins can view all email activity.
Admins can see all of the people on a running campaign.
Admins can see users campaigns and campaign categories with the View As drop-down.
Admins can stop campaigns on behalf of users.
Non-Admin User Permissions
- Users can see team analytics
- Users can drill into just the teams they belong to
- Users can look at their own analytics
- Users can share groups with everyone
- Users can share groups with just the teams they belong to
- Users will have visibility to all people in your Actions database
- When a user is deleted, their shared contacts transfer ownership to the Master Admin who deleted the user
Team Management Page:
- Users can share templates with everyone
- Users can share templates in categories their Admins allow them to
- When a user is removed from a team, their templates are unshared with that team
- When a user is deleted from a team their templates transfer ownership to the Master Admin who deleted the user