Adobe Dynamic Media Classic Guide
Welcome to the Dynamic Media Classic Help. Here you can access all available resources to successfully learn more about using Dynamic Media Classic (formerly known as Scene7).
On June 30, 2020, Dynamic Media classic users will gain access to a new sign in experience that no longer relies on Adobe Flash technology in the browser. Read the following Frequently Asked Questions to learn more.
See Frequently Asked Questions. New updates as of May 7, 2020.
- Webinar: Best Practices Deliver Interactive Experiences with Dynamic Media Classic - Learn how to get content in and out of Dynamic Media Classic and how to set up image presets for optimal performance and experience. You also learn about viewer presets and caching configurations.
- Webinar: Maximizing your Asset ROI - Learn industry best practices to deliver rich media across your sites and mobile apps. In this webinar we give examples and demonstrations showing you how to deliver video efficiently across devices, deliver dynamic creative in your marketing campaigns, and increase conversion by making any image, style guide, or lookbook shoppable.
- Webinar: Accelerate Your Content Delivery Lifecycle - An introduction and demonstration of Adobe Experience Manager Assets - On Demand, the next generation platform for rich media management and delivery. Learn how to collaborate and share assets between creative and marketing teams to streamline asset review processes; best practices to manage asset metadata efficiently to make assets easy to find, use, reuse and share, and how to deliver interactive cross-channel rich media experiences.
- Webinar: Design for Mobile Optimization - Use Dynamic Media Classic to efficiently deliver targeted rich media to all devices. Learn how to design and deliver imaging and video viewing experiences that are effective across mobile apps and responsive sites.
- Webinar: Using Dynamic Media Classic to maximize holiday conversion - Learn how to set up automated workflows to get content from watched folders and automatically create spin sets and videos. You also learn how to quickly manage changes and update images.
Go here to see the training courses that are currently available.
Dynamic Media Classic Training Videos.