Here are some ways to help identify a possible issue where you might need expert support:
- There’s an observed spike in hard or soft bounces. This could be indicative of a block-listing, or other deliverability issue.
- There’s a noticeable decrease in open and click metrics while delivered rates remain high. This is indicative of potential bulk folder placement.
- There’s a significant increase in complaints. This can be caused by a poor-quality list source.
- You have any strategic initiatives that might impact deliverability. These include but aren’t limited to subscriber acquisition, engagement strategies, seasonal strategies or significant changes to frequency, and campaign type.
Product specific resources
Adobe Campaign Classic
Adobe Campaign Standard
- Learn how you can address deliverability issues in this section.