Connecting your Zendesk data allows you to consolidate your help desk reporting in Commerce Intelligence. This allows you to optimize customer support and monitor help desk performance alongside your revenue.
Connecting your Zendesk data is a simple three-step process:
- Open the Zendesk credentials page in Commerce Intelligence
- Retrieve your Zendesk API Token
- Enter your Zendesk login info and Token in Commerce Intelligence
To complete this process, you need to open two browser windows or tabs - one for Commerce Intelligence, the other for your Zendesk account.
Open the Zendesk credentials page in Commerce Intelligence
- Go to the
Integrations page under Manage Data > Data Sources > Integrations.
- Click Add Integration, located on the right side of the screen.
- Click the Zendesk icon. This opens the Zendesk credentials page.
Retrieve your Zendesk API token
- In the window/tab where you are logged into your Zendesk account, click the Settings (gear) icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- When the
Settings menu displays, locate the
Channels section. Click API in this section.
- In the
Token Access section of this page, click the checkbox next to
Enabled. A list of Active API Tokens display.
- Click Add New Token.
- When prompted, enter a label for the token. Adobe recommends using
Commerce Intelligence, so you know, at a glance, what application is using the token.
- Click Create.
- An API token is created. Copy this token; it will be used in the next step.
Enter Zendesk login info and API token into Commerce Intelligence
- Enter your Zendesk site prefix and login email in the Zendesk credentials page in Commerce Intelligence.
- Enter your API token.
- Click Save & Connect. If the connection is successful, a Connection Successful! message displays at the top of the screen.