Classification set settings
Configure a classification set’s settings.
Components > Classification sets > Sets > Click the desired classification set name > Settings
The following fields are available in this tab:
- Name: The classification set name.
- Description: The description for the classification set.
- Owner name: The owner name.
- Owner email: The owner’s email address.
- Notify of issues: A comma-delimited list of email addresses that are notified of issues with this classification set.
- Tags: Add one or more tags to the selected classification set. Tags allow you to organize or group classification sets so that it is easier to locate them in the future.
- Type: The type of classification between Primary and Lookup. Primary classifications are typically used. You cannot alter a classification set’s type after it is created.
- Subscriptions: The report suite and dimension combinations that the classification set applies to.