Manage audiences created in Customer Journey Analytics
Managing previously created audiences lets you:
- Schedule or de-schedule automatic audience refresh/update. The maximum expiration on the schedule is 1 year.
- Renew an audience refresh schedule when it is about to expire. Expiring audiences are treated similarly to expiring scheduled reports - the admin gets an email a month before the schedule expires.
- View the refresh interval and the last time an audience was updated
- Gain insight into the amount of time it took to produce an audience from Customer Journey Analytics, and the amount of time it took to have the audience appear in Real-time Customer Profile for activation purposes.
- See whether the audiences in Customer Journey Analytics are being actively used by Real-time Customer Profile or (ideally) any Experience Platform applications that consume the audiences created by Customer Journey Analytics.
|Lets you show or hide the following filters in the left rail:
- Data view
- Refresh frequency
|Title & Description
|The title and description given to the audience when it was created.
|The data view in which this audience was created.
|The total number of people in this audience.
|The owner of the audience - the person who created it.
|The refresh interval that was configured when the audience was created.
|Any tags that are applied to this audience.
|Can show Ready, In progress, or Error.
|When the audience was last refreshed.
|When the audience was last edited or modified.