Understanding the Workfront Proof Activity Audit Trail
This article refers to functionality in the standalone product Workfront Proof. For information on proofing inside Adobe Workfront, see Proofing.
The Activity Audit Trail page provides you with a complete list of all activity that has taken place in your account.
To access the Activity page:
In the left sidebar, click Activity.
The Activity Audit Trail page displays.
In the View drop-down menu, select the view you want to display.
You can choose from the following views:
- Proofs and media logs: Displays all the activity on proofs and files in your account.
- Folders logs: Displays all the activity on folders in your account.
- Profile log: Displays all the changes that have been made in your personal profile.
- Account log: Displays all the changes in account settings. This view is available only to users with Administrator rights.
- Authentication log: Displays all the login activity on the account, showing both successful and unsuccessful attempts.
- Billing log: Displays the billing history on your account. This view is available only to users with Billing Administrator rights.
- Email log: Displays all the emails sent from your account.