Workfront for Experience Manager enhanced connector overview
Adobe Workfront is a work management application that helps you manage the entire lifecycle of work in one place. The integration between Workfront and Experience Manager Assets lets organizations improve content velocity and time-to-market by intrinsically connecting work and digital asset management. Within the context of managing their work in Workfront, users have access to the required documents and the images.
The Workfront for Experience Manager enhanced connector enables enhanced business processes with end-to-end workflows and provides personalized end-to-end client experiences and central storage. For more information on the capabilities and features of the enhanced connector, see What’s new in the enhanced connector in this article.
Adobe requires deployment and configuration of the Workfront for Experience Manager enhanced connector only via certified partners or Adobe Professional Services. If deployed and configured without a certified partner or Adobe Professional Services, it is not supported by Adobe.
Adobe may release updates to Adobe Workfront and Adobe Experience Manager that makes this connector redundant; if this occurs, customers may be required to transition from the use of this connector.
What’s new in the enhanced connector
Workfront for Experience Manage enhanced connector now enables you to:
- Auto-create linked Experience Manager folders in Workfront and organize the folders based on Workfront Portfolios, Programs, and Projects.
- Synchronize Workfront project metadata with linked Experience Manager folders.
- Experience Manager metadata updates with new versions.
- Set Workfront object statuses based on configurable conditions using Experience Manager workflows.
- Publish assets to Experience Manager publish environment or to Brand Portal.
Prerequisites and supported platforms
- Install and configure the connector. Using a certified partner or Adobe Professional Services, install and configure the Workfront for Experience Manager enhanced connector to organize, standardize processes, establish governance, and streamline the asset lifecycle from creation to delivery. Install in Adobe Experience Manager 6.5 or install in Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service.
- Use the connector. See the capabilities of the enhanced connector in action with the automatic generation of project linked folders in Experience Manager Assets, Workfront metadata mapped to Experience Manager Assets and folders, bi-directional metadata syncing, and much more. Workfront for Experience Manager enhanced connector.
More like this