Understand actions - hover, click and drag, and click in
In this video, you will learn:
- How to get more information by hovering over a chart
- Create a timeframe on a chart
- How to make additional charts appear
Click a chart for more information
Clicking into certain portions of a chart reveals additional charts or a breakdown of the chart’s information.
- Flight plan—Click on the project name to see the Burndown and Tasks in flight charts.
- Project activity—Click on the project name to expand the chart and see the project activity by user.
- Project treemap—Click on a project box to pull up the Burndown and Tasks in flight charts.
- Activity by team—Click the team name to expand the chart so you can see activity by user.
- Resource capacity—Click the team name to see the Team capacity chart.
What does a darker and lighter shade mean when it comes to team activity?
Users logged in: Purple boxes show that people on the home team logged in on that day. A darker shade indicates a higher number of people logging in.
Task status change: Pink boxes show that people on the home team changed the status of a task on that day. A darker shade indicates a higher number of task statuses changing.
Tasks completed: Blue boxes show that people on the home team completed a task on that day. A darker shade indicates a higher number of tasks being completed.
For more information see Understand the Activity by team visualization.