Adobe Experience Platform Debugger release notes
Version 1.3.0 - January 28, 2022
- Added About link to show current release version and notes.
- Added toggle to view post processed hits for Analytics requests. The toggle is available in the Analytics section.
- Fixed remote debugging session issue when session was closed outside of the debugger.
- Fixed error notification that was visible in the Web SDK Edge Transactions tab.
- Fixed Adobe Tags on page deprecation warning when the debugger accessed the _satellite object.
- Fixed some cases where an AppMeasurement instance was not found on the page.
- Fixed page connection issue which occurred when first opening the debugger window.
Version 1.2.0 - October 26, 2021
- Show events from all browser tabs in the network view. To only see the events from the current tab, select the lock icon in the lower right corner of the debugger.
- Updated branding.
Version 1.1.0 - October 5, 2021
- Remote debugging visualization - Organize the remote debugging events into a visual flow chart in the Adobe Experience Platform Web SDK > Edge Transactions section.
- Require the Adobe Experience Platform Web SDK IMS org used on the page match the logged in org when starting a new remote debugging session.
- Only show the edge transactions for the connected tab. Target trace logs are still available in the Logs > Edge section.
- Allow separate data stream ID config override for each instance of the Adobe Experience Platform Web SDK on the page. Add debug enabled toggle.
- Fixed an issue where the Adobe Target trace token was not always sent with remote debugging sessions for the Adobe Experience Platform Web SDK.
Version 1.0.0 May 5, 2021
- First main release of the Experience Platform Debugger. Intended to replace the Experience Cloud Debugger.