Release Notes for Cloud Manager in Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service 2022.01.0
This page outlines the release notes for Cloud Manager in AEM as a Cloud Service 2022.01.0.
Refer to this page for the current release notes for Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service.
The release date for Cloud Manager in AEM as a Cloud Service 2022.01.0 is January 20, 2022. The next release is planned for February 10, 2022.
- Cloud Manager will avoid rebuilding the code base when it detects that the same git commit is used in multiple full-stack pipeline executions.
- Accessing the AEM environment log now requires the Deployment Manager product profile. Users without this profile will see a disabled button in the user interface.
- The UI will not allow front-end pipeline configuration for a program where Sites is not enabled as a solution.
- Upon generating a git password, the expiration date will be displayed.
- Null pointer exceptions encountered by some front-end pipeline deployments have been corrected.
- Environment variables can now be added, updated, and deleted when an environment is running an outdated version of AEM.
- The build image step will no longer be marked as ERROR for pipelines that used the scheduled step in certain rare cases.
- For programs with only one repository, the pipeline execution screen will now display the repository name.