Release Notes for Cloud Manager 2022.5.0 in Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service
This page documents the release notes for Cloud Manager 2022.5.0 in AEM as a Cloud Service.
See this page for the current release notes for Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service.
The release date for Cloud Manager release 2022.5.0 in AEM as a Cloud Service is May 5, 2022. The next release is planned for June 9, 2022.
- Environments page has a column to display AEM Version of environment.
- Pipeline execution will now display UI top level errors on the execution screen.
- Re-execute Production Deploy Step via Cloud Manager UI.
- Reuse build images for re-execute production deploy step.
- New API to enable self-service deletion of network infrastructure.
- The “Download Logs” button from the UI Test step logs was not downloading the logs.
- Some executions were stuck in the context of commit trigger and cancelling approval step.