Release Notes for Cloud Manager in Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service 2022.02.0
This page outlines the release notes for Cloud Manager in AEM as a Cloud Service 2022.02.0.
Refer to this page for the current release notes for Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service.
The release date for Cloud Manager in AEM as a Cloud Service 2022.02.0 is February 10, 2022. The next release is planned for March 10, 2022.
- New accelerated Web Tier Config pipelines have been introduced to exclusively deploy HTTPD/dispatcher configuration.
- The Cloud Manager landing page experience has been refreshed to deliver improved navigation, easy switching between grid/tile views, and pop-overs for quick program summary.
- A new failing threshold (
< D) has been added to the reliability rating metric.
- Customers with severe quality issues that impact system stability, primarily related to invalid indexes and workflow processes, will not be able to deploy until those issues are resolved.
- The severity of the
BannedPath quality rule has been changed from blocker to critical.
- The pipeline wizard will inform the user when an AEM environment update may be needed before configuring a Web Tier Config pipelines associated with it.
- Old git repository passwords are now always invalidated when a new password is generated.
- Updating environment variables through the API no longer interferes with a pipeline execution in rare situations.