Release Notes for Cloud Manager in Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service 2020.5.0
This page outlines the Release Notes for Cloud Manager in AEM as a Cloud Service 2020.5.0.
The Release Date for Cloud Manager in AEM as a Cloud Service 2020.5.0 is May 07, 2020.
- Six additional code quality rules have been added to help customers identify potential issues when planning a migration to Cloud Service.
- A new metric Cloud Service Compatibility has been added to summarize the number of compatibility-related issues.
- Environments which failed to be created will now be automatically deleted approximately 24 hours after creation failed unless they have already been deleted.
- The performance of the Activity page and the Pipeline Executions List API has been improved.
- The code quality log now contains complete stack traces for exceptions.
- A misleading card was displayed on the overview page while the production pipeline was running.
- The DontImplementOrExtendProviderTypesPomCheck code quality rule could sometimes produce a Null Pointer Exception.
- Some documentation links from the overview page did not work correctly.
- The Create Environment dialog did not render correctly in Safari.
- Certain cards on the overview page did not display entity names correctly.
- In some cases, the Build Image would fail to download customer packages successfully.