Adobe created Dynamic Media with you in mind.
The new Dynamic Media on Adobe Experience Manager builds on the functionality that you have come to expect from Dynamic Media Classic (formerly Scene7). It gives your organization new and improved tools to build better, more engaging, experiences.
Dynamic Media upgrades the content building experience by using real-time, visual builders. Sitting atop Adobe’s tried, trusted, and scalable delivery network and paired with the intuitive Adobe Experience Manager user interface, Dynamic Media provides the capabilities to author, iterate, and deliver engaging, next-level experiences.
|What you get with Dynamic Media
|Primary file approach
|Upload a full-size asset, then Dynamic Media automatically creates sizes as required.
|Build, customize, and launch rich experiences quickly without the need for technical help.
|Edit image viewers and video players with a WYSIWYG (What You See It What You Get) interface that is s easy to use.
|Create shoppable images, videos, and carousels with image hotspots and clickable links.
|Access the best-in-class Content Delivery Network (CDN) with proven scale and performance to meet any demand.
|Using one primary file, auto-generate and publish unlimited versions, changing size, format, resolution, crop, or effect.
|Full-size video is auto-sized for all screens and adaptively streamed to assure a consistent and quality user experience.
|Easily build and publish Dynamic Media interactive experiences, like product configurators, personalized banners, and emails.
|Add interactive hotspots and link product detail into campaigns, video, lookbooks, and other media.
Dynamic Media is the natural evolution of Dynamic Media Classic and offers rich media authoring, publishing, and delivery tools sets, including best-in-class delivery with an innovative, user-centric interface, fostering modern real-world workflows.
|Accelerated Content Creation and Delivery
|• Collaboration and shared file sync with Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
• Meets all required criteria of Dynamic Asset Management: Create, Collaborate, Manage, and Deliver all in one application, one interface, one network.
• Enterprise-level digital asset management with robust metadata support, smart search, lightbox and collections, version control, and secure asset sharing for use by vendors, partners, and franchisees
• Review and approval workflows for work-in-process assets.
|Easy Interactive Experiences UI Elements
|• Create experiences easily with non-technical, real-time builders.
• Shoppable/Interactive Media, combine campaign assets with product information.
• Raise customer satisfaction and drive conversion.
|End-To-End Inclusive Workflow
|• Deliver optimized rich media to all touchpoints including the complete Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.
• Integration with Adobe Experience Cloud for advanced asset analytics, targeting, and asset reuse across marketing touchpoints. Some of those touchpoints include Adobe Campaign for email, Adobe Social for social channels, and Adobe Experience Manager Sites for responsive web and mobile apps.