This sub-section provides a detailed description of the issues fixed by the patches available in Quality Patches Tool (QPT) v1.1.8.
QPT v1.1.8 includes the following patches:
- MDVA-38393: Fixes the issue where Catalog rules stop working for a configurable product if its simple product is re-named.
- MDVA-39153: Fixes the issue where a discount amount is calculated incorrectly during reorder in the Admin.
- MDVA-41139: Fixes the issue where configurable products become Out of Stock after product import when a simple product’s qty=0 for one of its sources.
- MDVA-41215: Fixes the issue where users get the 500 error after setting the mage-messages cookie if it already exists, but there are no new messages.
- MDVA-42326: Fixes the issue where customers get an error on checkout after a session timeout even if the persistent shopping cart is enabled.
- MDVA-42341: Fixes the issue where the
categoryList GraphQL query does not filter results if a request has the Store header.
Use the menu on the left to navigate to a specific patch page.