Segmentation on location
You can send a targeting email to customers with offers on their local shops.
- In Marketing Activities, click Create and select Workflow.
- Select New Workflow as workflow type and click Next.
- Enter the properties of the workflow and click Create.
- In Activities > Targeting, drag and drop a Query activity .
- Double-click the activity.
- In Shortcuts, drag and drop Profiles and select the field email with the operator is not empty.
- In Shortcuts, drag and drop Profiles and select the field no longer contact by email with the value no.
- Click Confirm twice.
Creating a Segmentation activity
- Drag and drop a Segmentation activity and double-click it.
- Click on segment then open transition to target people in the first city. Here Boston.
- Drag and drop Location and select City with the operator equals to and the value Boston.
Note: To reach all the people that entered boston, unregarding of the case uncheck the case sensitive option.
- Click Confirm.
- In List of outbound segments, click Add an element and click on to create a segment targeting people in the second city. Here Chicago.
- Drag and drop Location and select City with the operator equals to and enter Chicago in value.
- To reach all the people that entered chicago, unregarding of the case uncheck the case sensitive option.
- Click Confirm.
Creating an email delivery
In Activities > Channels, drag and drop an Email delivery activity after each segment.
Click the activity and select to edit.
Select Simple email and click Next.
Select an email template and click Next.
Enter the email properties and click Next.
To create the layout of your email, click on Email Designer.
Insert elements or select an existing template.
Personalize your email with offers specific to each location.
For more information, refer to designing an email.
Click Preview to check your layout.