Part 6 - Send Push Notification to test your work
We now need to create and send a Push Notification using Adobe Campaign. To create a simple push notification for testing purposes, please follow the following steps.
- Log in to your Adobe Campaign Standard instance
- Click Marketing Activities->Create->Push Notification
- Select Send push to app subscribers(mobileApp) and click Next
- Select the appropriate mobile app from the Associate a Mobile App to a delivery drop-down list and click Next
- Click the count label and it should return a value greater than 0. Click Next
- Provide a meaningful Message title and Message body and click Create.
- Click Prepare. Once preparation, is complete click Confirm to send the message.
If everything goes well, you should see notification in your Android™ App running in the emulator