Enable Hadoop Sequence File Transfers for Outbound
You can enable binary Hadoop Sequence Files (SEQ) outbound batch transfers for Audience Manager customers.
To enable SEQ outbound file transfers:
- Select the company and the destination for which you want to enable SEQ outbound file transfers.
- In the Edit Destinations interface, scroll down to Batch Data.
- Select Protocol: FTP or S3.
- Select Format: AAM-Outbound-SEQ (415).
- Confirm by clicking Save at the bottom of the page. The customer can now send Hadoop Sequence Files to the destination.