Manage Company Users
Create new Audience Manager users or edit and delete existing users.
Click Companies, then locate and click the desired company to display its Profile page.
Use the Search box or the pagination controls at the bottom of the list to find the desired company. You can sort each column in ascending or descending order by clicking the desired column’s header.
Click the Users tab.
To create a new user, click Create a New User. To edit an existing user, locate and click the desired user the Username column.
Fill in the fields:
- First Name: (Required) Specify the user’s first name.
- Last Name: (Required) Specify the user’s last name.
- Username: (Required) Specify the user’s Audience Manager username. Usernames must be unique.
- Email Address: (Required) Specify the user’s email address.
- Phone Number: Specify the user’s phone number.
- IMS ID: The user’s Identity Management System ID. This ID lets the user link to Adobe solutions to the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Is Admin: Make this user an Audience Manager administrative user. An administrator has all Audience Manager user roles for this partner.
- Status: While creating a new user, this field initially displays as Pending until the user logs in and resets the temporary password. If you are editing an existing user, you can select from the following statuses:
- Active: Specifies that this user is an active Audience Manager user.
- Deactivated: Specifies that this user is a deactivated Audience Manager user.
- Expired: Specifies that this user is an expired user.
- Locked Out: Specifies that this user is a locked-out user.
Delete a user
To delete a user:
- Click Companies, locate and click the desired company, then click the Users tab.
- Click in the Actions column of the desired user.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.