How to Request Functional Admin Access
Log in to the Identity & Access Management portal in Inside Adobe to request Functional Admin Access and follow the steps described below.
- Log in to the Identity & Access Management portal.
- Go to Accounts > Access Requests.
- In the Request Access section, click Select an Access Request Type.
- Choose whether you are requesting access for yourself or someone else. If you’re requesting access for someone else, enter their Adobe ID in the dedicated field and click Find User.
- Select Digital Marketing in the access type list.
- In the Manage Digital Marketing Access page, select Request Admin Console Access in the drop-down box and click Next/Submit.
- In the Request Admin Console Access - Console page, select AAM in the drop-down box and click Next/Submit.
- In the Request Admin Console Access - Groups window, select AAM Functional Admin - General Access in the Available Entitlements list and fill in a Business Justification for your request. Confirm the request by clicking Next/Submit.
- Your request will need to be approved before you have functional admin access.