Delete a taxonomy field in Workfront Library
On rare occasion you might need to delete a taxonomy field. When you delete a taxonomy field, the metadata related to that field is deleted from all content and cannot be restored.
Only a Workfront Library administrator can delete a taxonomy field. For more information on taxonomy, see Overview of taxonomy metadata in Workfront Library.
- In Workfront, click the Main Menu icon , then select Library to open Workfront Library in a new browser tab.
- In the upper-left corner of Workfront Library, click the Menu icon .
- In the left panel, click Setup > Taxonomy.
- Hover over the field you want to delete, then click Edit.
- Click Delete in the lower-right corner, then click Delete again to confirm.