Set default at risk proof settings
You’ll want to establish settings for at risk notifications that Workfront sends out. These are a gentle reminder about the upcoming proof deadline to the proof owner and approvers who haven’t made a decision yet.
The at risk notification is on by default, a proof is considered “at risk” 24 hours before the proof deadline. Workfront recommends leaving this notification turned on with the 24-hour timeframe. However, if the proof turnaround time at your organization is hours instead of days, you may want to shorten this up to just a few hours.
- Select Proofing from Workfront’s Main Menu.
- Select Account Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Go to the Proof Defaults section.
- In the At risk time field, select Setup. Then choose the number of hours before a proof deadline that the notification should be sent.
- Select Save for that setting.
- Make sure it says Enabled in the At risk notifications field. If not, click the link to turn on the setting.
- Log in to Workfront and navigate to the Setup area. In the Review and Approval section, pick the settings for designated proof recipients and non-recipients.
- Now use the Main Menu in Workfront to go to the proof setups (select Proofing). Set the country, language, and time zone to be the defaults for all proofs and proof users.
- If needed, adjust the At Risk notification time in the Settings tab in the proof setups area. Talk with the teams using proof to decide what will work best for them.