In this video, you will learn:
- How to add a filter based on common project fields
- How to add a filter using a custom form
- Filtering tips
Not all custom form fields can be used as filters in Analytics. You’ll be able to use checkbox, drop-down menus, radio buttons, dates, text, and number fields as filters. Choose the form name first, then select the available fields.
People chart filters
The People charts are based on home teams. They show the activity and resource capacity of as many teams as you select in your filter.
- In the Work charts, only the first 50 projects are visible. Page over to see additional groups of 50. However, the four KPIs calculate against all projects within the date range. If your project list is larger than 50 and you want to see the entire list at once, continue adding filters to get the right subset of projects.
- Search results start appearing after you’ve typed at least three letters of your search term.
- You can add each filter only once. For example, once you add Condition and select a specific Condition, you can’t add the Condition field again to choose another option. You have to remove the filter and add it again with all of the criteria. The exception to this is the Custom Form filter.
- Remove a filter by clicking the X next to it at the top of the window.