Essential operations of video playback
The PlaybackManager provides essential operations of HLS streaming:
- Invokes the PlaybackManagerEventListener, that can respond appropriately to video events.
- Provides playback operation such as play, pause and seek.
- Returns the information about the player such as player status, playback range, and the video live stream.
- Determines if ABR is enabled and sets the ABR and buffer control parameters depending on the supplied configuration data.
- Determines if buffer control is enabled and sets the buffer control parameters depending on the supplied configuration data.