Standard AAXS DRM Workflow
- (Package) The AAXS Java SDK generates a random CEK.
- (Package) The CEK is used to encrypt content.
- (Package) The CEK is encrypted using the AAXS License Server’s public key.
- (Package) The encrypted CEK is inserted into the content’s DRM metadata.
- The device attempts to play content by requesting a license from the AAXS server.
- (Licensing) The AAXS server uses its private key to decrypt the CEK from the metadata.
- (Licensing) The AAXS server issues to the device a license that contains the CEK.