Summary & benefits
Congratulations and thank you for investing your time in learning about Adobe Experience Platform!
In this module, you’ve learned how to create schemas, mixins and dataset. You’ve learned how to ingest data in a streaming way by using Launch and how to ingest it by importing CSV files into Adobe Experience Platform and mapping CSV columns against XDM schemas.
Let’s highlight the benefits of the data ingestion capabilities of Adobe Experience Platform :
- By using XDM as the single language to describe experiences, data modeling happens once at the moment of ingestion and from there, all XDM modeled data can easily be reused and consumed by any application that is integrated with Adobe Experience Platform.
- XDM comes with a number of out-of-the-box definitions in the form of mixins that should be reused as much as possible. XDM is also flexible enough to allow brands to create their own mixins, with the goal of customizing XDM to meet specific brand and data needs.
- Datasets that are created in Adobe Experience Platform can be configured to hydrate the Real-time Customer Profile in real-time.
- Data in CSV, JSON or Parquet file formats can easily be ingested into Adobe Experience Platform by using a workflow
- Data can be labelled just once in Adobe Experience Platform by using the Data Governance controls on a dataset level. That label will then influence how the data can be used across Adobe Experience Platform, and how it can be used by other applications connected to Adobe Experience Platform.
Check this out
Go Back to Module 2
Go Back to All Modules