Release Notes: Spring 2019
The following features are included in the Spring '19 release. Check your Marketo edition for feature availability.
Please click the title links to view detailed articles for each feature, if available.
The following features were released on March 15, 2019.
Core Platform Enhancements
- Waitlisted: New program/event status for waitlisting a member when you want to put them on hold until a vacancy opens. This applies to channels associated with Event programs in Marketo Classic, and both Event and Event with Webinar programs in Marketo Sky. By default, Waitlisted has the same step value as Registered.
- Custom Communication Limit: Admins can now set custom daily or weekly communication limits.
- Smart Campaign Asset APIs: Enrich your analytics outside of Marketo with smart campaign record retrieval by updated date and ID.
- HTTPS Tracking Links for Email: For customers that have purchased “Secure Domains for Tracking Links,” branded tracking links can now be displayed within your emails as HTTPS.
- Email Deliverability Powerpack Updates: Ability to flag and comment on specific test results, share results with stakeholders through a URL, and track changes to see the evolution of an email as stakeholders edit content.
AccountAI Now generally available. AccountAI uses artificial intelligence to reveal the accounts you should target for your ABM strategy.
The following features are expected to release throughout the first calendar quarter and into the beginning of the second quarter of 2019.
- Full Email Program Functionality: Send emails, create A/B tests, and track results in a user-friendly experience.
- Smart Campaign Functionality: Enjoy enhanced stability in a new user interface as smart campaign functionality continues rolling out in Sky.
- Manage Design Studio Assets: Added ability to manage Templates, Images, Forms, Snippets, Files, Emails, and Landing Pages in bulk from Design Studio list views.
- Deliver in Recipient Time Zone Dashboard: Understand customer behavior with reporting for emails sent using the Deliver in Recipient Time Zone feature in Sky.
Marketo Sales Engage
- Enhanced Auditing: New visibility into all people, emails, and content in an instance with added ability to end existing campaignscreated by other users.
- Unsubscribe Management: Maximize deliverability and compliance with the ability to block email domains from being contacted. Marketo will also cross-reference the lead database for unsubscribes before sending an email.
Bizible by Marketo
- Bizible Discover Feature Enhancements: New dashboard segmentation capabilities enable marketers to better understand performance.
- Multi-Currency Support: Switch between your corporate currency and any local currency with Bizible’s new automatic currency conversion functionality built on CRM currency tables.
- CRM Campaign Costs: Measure the spend and ROI of offline marketing activities with the ability to automatically pull cost data from the CRM campaign object.