Reporting Dashboards in Salesforce
Learn how to set up dashboards below.
Open and Click Report
- Select the Tasks and Events record type.
- Define the report parameters based on your desired time frame and hierarchy structure.
- Add a filter to remove internal emails logged to Salesforce (e.g. Company/Account not equal to Marketo).
- Select the Summary report format.
- Add the Subject, Assigned, and Marketo Sales Clicked/Marketo Sales Viewed fields to the report.
- Double-click on Add Formula within the Fields pane.
- Add a name to the formula, select Percent in the format, and select Grouping 1.
- Select Marketo Sales Clicked/Marketo Sales Viewed, then Sum in the Summary Fields.
- Add a divide sign to the formula, and then select Record Count in the Summary fields – Save As.
Template Performance Report
- Customize the Open and Click report to include the following fields – Save As.
Template Volume Report
- Modify the Template Performance Report and include the filter, “Marketo Sales Template not equal to blank.”
- Remove the Marketo Sales Clicked field – Save As.
Trending Accounts Report
- Select Activities with Accounts record type.
- Setup the report parameters and fields as indicated below – Save As.