Archive/Unarchive a Campaign Folder
Convert to Archive Folder
Right-click any folder and select Convert To Archive Folder.
Once you’ve archived a folder, its icon will change to a file cabinet, as shown below.
When you archive a folder:
- The folder and assets are no longer visible in search results.
If you search for a program or event that’s inside an archived
folder, the results return a collapsed view of the archived
- The assets in the folder no longer appear in auto-suggest.
- Archived templates are not available when creating an email
or landing page in Design Studio.
- Archived pages can’t be used in landing page test groups.
The following functionalities do not change when archiving:
- Global search still finds results in archived folders.
- An asset that’s in use will continue to work even after it’s
- You can use a filter to select archived assets for use in
- Archived assets are not deactivated. They must also be
deactivated if you want them to stop running.
Convert to Campaign Folder
To convert an archive folder back to a campaign folder, simply right-click the archive folder and select campaign folder from the drop-down. The icon will change back to the regular folder icon.