Creating a Marketo Measure Profile
Learn how to create a Marketo Measure profile. Creating a Marketo Measure profile ensures we won’t run into validation errors when pushing data to your CRM.
Create a specific Marketo Measure profile:
- Assign the Marketo Measure Administrator Permission Set
- Enable the permission to View and Edit Converted Leads
This profile can be a clone of a System Admin profile
Created a dedicated Marketo Measure user:
- Assign the new Marketo Measure Profile to that User
- Enable “Marketing User” as a user level permission
Exclude this Profile from all triggers, workflows, and processes.
Log in to your Marketo Measure Account and re-authorize the Salesforce connection with the new user:
- Go to experience.adobe.com/marketo-measure and log in with the new user production Salesforce credentials
- Select “Settings” within the “My Account” drop-down
- Select “Connections” within the “Integrations” grouping
- Click the Key Icon to the right of the current connected Salesforce connection and select to Re-authorize with Production. Then log in with the new user credentials again if prompted
If you have any questions around creating a dedicated Marketo Measure profile, please reach out to the Adobe Account Team (your Account Manager) or Marketo Support.