Configuring the Marketo Measure A/B Test Integration
Add the Marketo Measure A/B Test sections on Lead, Contact, Case, and Opportunity. Marketo Measure A/B Test integration allows you to track the revenue impact of your Optimizely and VWO site experiments.
- Verify you are using package Marketo Measure v3.9 or later.
- Add the “Marketo Measure ABTests” Related List to your Page Layouts then click the Settings (wrench) button.
- Remove the stock “Id” field from the list of Selected fields. Add Experiment, Variation, and DateReported fields and change “Sort By” to “Date Reported”. Click the Descending button.
- Under “Buttons”, uncheck New.
- Contact your account rep or Marketo Support to enable the feature.