Current Release Notes
Release Notes for the July 11, 2019 update.
- Updated Autotagger model from v7 to v7.1.
- Fixed an issue where user encounters a “401 Unauthorized” error when searching for Instagram content beyond the 30 hashtag search per 7 day limit.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Load More’ on Media Walls with product-filtered content puts content at top rather than below existing content as expected.
- Fixed an issue where Instagram posts are being removed due to expired CDN links.
- Fixed an issue where Polls App displays poll question and answer options using incorrect formatting.
- Removed documentation for Facebook content import, which is no longer supported.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to approve Twitter streams premod content.
- Fixed an issue where videos uploaded via Upload Media API were being converted from .mp4 to .undefined.