Use Streams to Add Social Content to your Story
Point a stream to a Storify 2 story.
You cannot edit the Streams a story uses from the Storify 2 App.
When SAFE Rules are enabled in Network Settings, streamed content will be filtered through SAFE. Unsafe content will be prevented from displaying in the Streams Tab.
To edit or turn a stream off, go to the Streams section of the Livefyre Engagement Cloud. See Managing Streams for more information on how to edit, delete, and turn off Streams.
Use a Stream in a Story to:
- Prepare Streams in advance and quickly access their content while drafting your Story.
- View a real-time feed of social media content right from the Content Pane.
- Manually select pieces of content from the Stream and drag and drop them where it makes sense in your Story.
- Choose when to publish posts with streamed content as a Story unfolds.
Before you use Streams to add social content to your Story, you must create a stream. To point a stream to a story:
- Create a stream.
- Apply the stream to a new or existing Storify 2 App.
- View the streams that a Story uses by clicking on the Streams icon on the Editing Panel.
- Click and drag elements from the Stream tab to add them to your story.
- Edit the content you insert from Streams the same way you edit other content in your Story.