Studio will automatically save all changes made by all editors, and generate a new version for each change that you can see.
Your App may not be edited while the Version History pane is open.
- Click History to open a panel listing all versions of your App. Listed versions will show each version’s editor, and its age.
- Click on a version to select it, and refresh the preview display in the right pane.
- Click Restore Version if you wish to clone the selected version, and begin working from it.
- Click the back button in the Version History pane to revert to your working draft.
- Click Share to generate a URL for the preview, which may be sent to co-workers or friends for review.