Preview a Story
The App Designer allows you to preview your App in multiple delivery formats, and with your own or sample data displayed.
Preview mode is not fully interactive. Users may view the preview, and see all content posted to the story. They will not be able to use Sidenotes or other commenting features in Preview mode.
Preview Mode offers the following options:
- Preview Options: Use the pulldown menu to select a preview format (mobile, tablet, or desktop), and whether to show Sample Data or the App’s Stream data.
- Share: Opens the App in a new browser tab, and generates a URL, which may be used to allow friends, colleagues, or non-Studio users to review your App, and test it in different browsers and devices.
- Exit Preview: Returns you to edit mode.
If Sample Data is deselected, preview will display any posts you have published from the editor.
- Click Preview Mode to select mobile, tablet, or desktop format, and whether or not to display Sample Data.
- Click Preview Mode to expand the preview to fill the Studio window.
- Click Exit Preview to return to design mode.