Adobe Experience Cloud Identity Service extension release notes
For release notes on the Experience Cloud Identity Service itself and not just the Adobe Experience Platform Launch Extension, please reference: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/id-service/using/release-notes/release-notes.html
Nov 3, 2020
Experience Cloud ID Extension 5.1.1
- This patch contains a fix for writing cookies from an iFrame with attribute
SameSite=None in Google Chrome browser.
Jan 12, 2021
Experience Cloud ID Extension 5.2.0
- Updating to VisitorJS 5.2.0 patch with a fix for ECID DataElement could not get updated when receive consent.
Oct 27, 2020
Experience Cloud ID Extension 5.1.0
Details of these attribute values are on web.dev and chromium
Aug 13, 2020
Experience Cloud ID Extension 5.0.1
- Updating to VisitorJS 5.0.1 patch with a fix for adding d_cf flag when the IAB consent string has changed.
June 15, 2020
Experience Cloud ID Extension 5.0.0
- Adding support for
IAB TCF – Transparency & Consent Framework –
April 13, 2020
Experience Cloud ID Extension 4.6.0
loadSSL flag on by default. All calls to Identity Service will be on
https by default. Customers can set it to false if they want to call Identity Services on http from their non-ssl pages.
- Updated the function used to detect Internet-Explorer (IE) version, to fix an issue reported by ESLint.
- Bug fix for a performance issue on Internet-Explorer (IE) 11 when ECID is given optIn pre-approval and updated later.
January 22, 2020
Experience Cloud ID Extension 4.5.2
- Updated visitor.js to 4.5.2
- Visitor 4.5.1 includes a bug fix for IAB plugin for Optin
setCustomerIDs method to reject any empty IDs sent.
January 7, 2020
Experience Cloud ID Extension 4.4.2
- Updated visitor.js to 4.4.2
- Improvements for
getVisitorValues method to fetch values faster
September 19, 2019
Experience Cloud ID Extension 4.4.1
Updated visitor.js to 4.4.1
Fixed a bug for get Opt-In preApprovals Input
Renamed VIDEO_ANALYTICS to MEDIA_ANALYTICS in preOptInApprovals
July 17, 2019
Experience Cloud ID Extension 4.4.0
May 13, 2019
Experience Cloud ID Extension 4.3.1
April 9, 2019
Experience Cloud ID Extension 4.2.0
- Updated visitor.js to 4.2 which included support for Audience Manager IAB TCF Plug-in
February 25, 2019
Experience Cloud ID Extension 4.1.0
- Updated visitor.js to 4.1 which updated publishDestinations per new API change. With this update the referrer information of the page can be exposed during ID - sync if desired.
February 15, 2019
Experience Cloud ID Extension 4.0.0
Updated visitor.js to 4.0
Added a configuration options for the new built-in Opt-In Object. Opti-In settings can be used to suppress cookie and beacon calls of Adobe Solutions to better support regulations such as GDPR
March 20, 2018
Experience Cloud ID Extension 3.1.0
- Updated visitor.js to 3.1
- Adds two configuration properties: