Deprecated Ordered Property Index
DOPI identifies the use of ordered property index definitions (
type="ordered"), which have been deprecated since 6.1 and were removed in 6.2.
Possible implications and risks
- Some queries may not respond.
- Customer functionality might work incorrectly.
- Traversal warnings or even errors and significant performance penalties as the deprecated indexes have no effect.
- Modify the index definition to become, or replace the index with, a supported index definition. (See Oak Queries and Indexing).
- Review wknd-legacy project and understand how DOPI violations can be corrected and made compatible with AEM as a Cloud Service.
- Please reach out to our AEM Support Team to get clarifications or to address concerns.