AEM System Overview
ASO identifies general information about the AEM instance. Each finding provides one value of a particular type of system information.
Subtypes are used to identify different types of information:
aem.version: The AEM version.
aem.product: Detection of the use of an AEM product (Commerce, Forms, etc.).
node.count: The approximate node count of a certain type (Page, Asset, etc.).
Possible implications and risks
- The AEM version and node counts are provided for informational purposes.
- The custom application may rely on products or features not available in AEM as a Cloud Service.
- Upgrading with unsupported features may result in a failed upgrade and a non-functional application.
- AEM upgrades with unsupported products or features are not recommended and may not supported.
- Review the release notes to learn about the latest changes in AEM as a Cloud Service.
- Please reach out to our AEM Support Team to get clarifications or to address concerns.