Getting Started with AEM Headless - GraphQL
An end-to-end tutorial illustrating how to build-out and expose content using AEM’s GraphQL APIs and consumed by an external app, in a headless CMS scenario.
This tutorial explores how AEM’s GraphQL APIs and headless capabilities can be used to power the experiences surfaced in an external app.
This tutorial will cover the following topics:
- Create Content Fragment Models to model Contributors in AEM
- Author Contributor Content Fragments using the newly created Content Fragment Model
- Explore how how Content Fragments in AEM can be queried using the integrated GraphiQL development tool.
- Consume AEM’s GraphQL APIs from a sample WKND GraphQL React app
- Perform advanced data modeling with Fragment References
Let’s get started!
- Set up a development environment using AEM as a Cloud Service or using the local SDK.
- Start the tutorial with Defining Content Fragment Models.
The source code, and content packages are available on the AEM Guides - WKND GraphQL GitHub Project.
If you find an issue with the tutorial or the code, please leave a GitHub issue.