Prefill form using form data model
You will learn to use form data model’s request attribute to fetch data to populate adaptive form.
On completion of this course you will have learned the following.
- Create RDBMS backed Form Data Model
- Create Association between 2 entities
- Populate table with data returned by get service of Form Data Model
- Use Form Data Model’s request attribute
Click to see live demonstration of the capability
The following video gives you an overview of the course
- Working instance of AEM Forms
- Familiar with MySQL database and MySQL workbench
- Some experience in creating Adaptive Forms