Integrate AEM Forms with Acrobat Sign
AEM Forms 6.5
Learn how to integrate AEM forms with Acrobat Sign, enabling e-signature workflows for adaptive forms. E-signatures improve workflows to process documents for legal, sales, payroll, human resource management, and many more areas.
The integration between AEM Forms and Acrobat Sign allows for the following:
- Use Adaptive Forms to capture data and present autogenerated Document of Record(DoR) for signatures
- Create Adaptive Forms based on your PDF template. Merge the data with the pdf template and present the same for signatures
- Send documents for signing using the Sign Document workflow component
You require the following to integrate Acrobat Sign with AEM Forms:
- An SSL enabled AEM Forms server
- An active Acrobat Sign developer account.
- An Acrobat Sign API application
- Credentials (Client ID and Client Secret) of Acrobat Sign API application.