Using AEM Forms with Adobe Sign
Adobe Sign enables e-signature workflows for adaptive forms. E-signatures improve workflows to process documents for legal, sales, payroll, human resource management, and many more areas.
The integration between AEM Forms and Adobe Sign will allow you to do the following
- Use Adaptive Forms to capture data and present autogenerated Document of Record(DoR) for signatures
- Create Adaptive Forms based on your PDF template. Merge the data with the pdf template and present the same for signatures
- Send documents for signing using the Sign Document workflow component
You require the following to integrate Adobe Sign with AEM Forms:
- An SSL enabled AEM Forms server
- An active Adobe Sign developer account.
- An Adobe Sign API application
- Credentials (Client ID and Client Secret) of Adobe Sign API application.