Import Eclipse Project
Download and unzip the zip file
Launch Eclipse and import the project into Eclipse
The project includes the following files in the resources folder:
- DataFile1,DataFile2, and DataFile3 - Sample xml data files to be merged with the template to generate the final PDF file
- custom_fonts.xdp - XDP template.
- service_token.json - You will have to replace the contents of this file with your account specific credentials
- options.json - The options specified in this file are used to set the properties of the PDF file generated by the API
Test the solution
- Copy and paste your service credentials in the service_token.json resource file in the project.
- Open the DocumentGeneration.java file and specify the folder in which you want to save the generated PDF files
- Open Main.java. Set the value of the variable postURL to point to your instance.
- Run the Main.java as java application
AEM Forms Users is the role I have used for this course.